Meaning & Definition of Spotless in English
1. Completely neat and clean
- "The apartment was immaculate"
- "In her immaculate white uniform"
- "A spick-and-span kitchen"
- "Their spic red-visored caps"
- immaculate ,
- speckless ,
- spick-and-span ,
- spic-and-span ,
- spic ,
- spick ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana