Meaning & Definition of Spitting in English
1. The act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- spit ,
- spitting ,
Examples of using
Why are you spitting?
He has the habit of spitting on the ground.
He is the spitting image of his father.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana