Meaning & Definition of Speedy in English
1. Characterized by speed
- Moving with or capable of moving with high speed
- "A rapid movement"
- "A speedy car"
- "A speedy errand boy"
- rapid ,
2. Accomplished rapidly and without delay
- "Was quick to make friends"
- "His quick reaction prevented an accident"
- "Hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"
- "A speedy recovery"
- "He has a right to a speedy trial"
- quick ,
Examples of using
One of the hunters was shot and had to be taken to hospital, where he is now making a speedy recovery.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana