Meaning & Definition of Speculative in English
1. Not financially safe or secure
- "A bad investment"
- "High risk investments"
- "Anything that promises to pay too much can't help being risky"
- "Speculative business enterprises"
- bad ,
- risky ,
- high-risk ,
2. Not based on fact or investigation
- "A notional figure of cost helps in determining production costs"
- "Speculative knowledge"
- notional ,
3. Showing curiosity
- "If someone saw a man climbing a light post they might get inquisitive"
- "Raised a speculative eyebrow"
- inquisitive ,
- speculative ,
- questioning ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana