Meaning & Definition of Specially in English
1. In a special manner
- "A specially arranged dinner"
- specially ,
2. To a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
- "He was particularly fussy about spelling"
- "A particularly gruesome attack"
- "Under peculiarly tragic circumstances"
- "An especially (or specially) cautious approach to the danger"
- particularly ,
- peculiarly ,
- especially ,
Examples of using
Bob is specially fond of Hungarian bean.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana