Meaning & Definition of Sparing in English
1. Avoiding waste
- "An economical meal"
- "An economical shopper"
- "A frugal farmer"
- "A frugal lunch"
- "A sparing father and a spending son"
- "Sparing in their use of heat and light"
- "Stinting in bestowing gifts"
- "Thrifty because they remember the great depression"
- "`scotch' is used only informally"
- economical ,
- frugal ,
- scotch ,
- sparing ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana