Meaning & Definition of Spaceship in English
1. A spacecraft designed to carry a crew into interstellar space (especially in science fiction)
- starship ,
Examples of using
They named the spaceship "Discovery."
The spaceship was never to return to the earth.
A voyage to the moon in a spaceship is no longer a dream.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana