Meaning & Definition of Somehow in English
1. In some unspecified way or manner
- Or by some unspecified means
- "They managed somehow"
- "He expected somehow to discover a woman who would love him"
- "He tried to make is someway acceptable"
- somehow ,
- someway ,
- someways ,
- in some way ,
- in some manner
2. For some unspecified reason
- "It doesn't seem fair somehow"
- "He had me dead to rights but somehow i got away with it"
Examples of using
Anyway, somehow you succeeded.
We somehow managed to swim across the river.
He saved himself somehow.
My throat hurts and my body feels heavy. It looks like I've caught a cold somehow.
I will finish this work somehow.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana