Meaning & Definition of Somebody in English
1. A human being
- "There was too much for one person to do"
- person ,
- individual ,
- someone ,
- somebody ,
- mortal ,
Examples of using
It doesn't matter who, just ask somebody.
I wish I were somebody important.
I wish somebody would tell me what to do.
No matter what you do, somebody won't like it.
I know somebody who speaks French very well.
I need to hire somebody who can speak French.
I owe somebody something.
I've already found somebody to do that job.
I found somebody.
I'd like to find somebody to take care of my children.
I need somebody to talk to.
They want to take land, but there are men on that land. They want to get rid of them, so they call them the 'savage'. Once called the 'savage', these men are not considered as humans anymore. So it's permitted to kill them off to the last one. And this is how somebody's land becomes somebody else's land.
But while we will never know fully what causes somebody to take the life of another, we do know what makes life worth living. [...] Our time here is limited and it is precious.
Did somebody hear something?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana