Meaning & Definition of Solitude in English
1. A state of social isolation
- solitude ,
2. The state or situation of being alone
3. A solitary place
Examples of using
The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.
I didn’t want to go; I preferred to stay home, enjoying my solitude.
The misanthrope enjoys his solitude.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana