Meaning & Definition of Solely in English
1. Without any others being included or involved
- "Was entirely to blame"
- "A school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children"
- "He works for mr. smith exclusively"
- "Did it solely for money"
- "The burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone"
- "A privilege granted only to him"
- entirely ,
- exclusively ,
- solely ,
- alone ,
Examples of using
Empirical data is based solely on observation.
He solely offers wholesale.
This site contains sexually explicit material and is intended solely for adults only!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana