Meaning & Definition of Solar in English
1. Relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun
- "Solar eclipse"
- "Solar energy"
Examples of using
This technology will drastically lower the cost of solar energy.
The solar panels generate electricity.
Let's talk about solar energy.
We are exploring new sources, such as solar and atomic energy.
We should make the most of solar energy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana