Meaning & Definition of Sociable in English
1. A party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- sociable ,
- social ,
1. Inclined to or conducive to companionship with others
- "A sociable occasion"
- "Enjoyed a sociable chat"
- "A sociable conversation"
- "Americans are sociable and gregarious"
2. Friendly and pleasant
- "A sociable gathering"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana