Meaning & Definition of Snide in English
1. Expressive of contempt
- "Curled his lip in a supercilious smile"
- "Spoke in a sneering jeering manner"
- "Makes many a sharp comparison but never a mean or snide one"
- supercilious ,
- sneering ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana