Meaning & Definition of Smothering in English
1. Causing difficulty in breathing especially through lack of fresh air and presence of heat
- "The choking june dust"
- "The smothering soft voices"
- "Smothering heat"
- "The room was suffocating--hot and airless"
- smothering ,
- suffocating ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana