Meaning & Definition of Smoothly in English
1. With no problems or difficulties
- "Put the plans into effect quickly and smoothly"
- "Despite of some mishaps, everything went swimmingly"
- smoothly ,
2. In a smooth and diplomatic manner
- "`and now,' he said smoothly, `we will continue the conversation'"
Examples of using
Their married life did not run smoothly.
Everything went smoothly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana