Meaning & Definition of Smile in English
1. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth
- Usually shows pleasure or amusement
- smile ,
- smiling ,
- grin ,
1. Change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
2. Express with a smile
- "She smiled her thanks"
Examples of using
I saw a joyful smile on his face.
I smile every time I see her.
May fortune smile on you.
Can you help me remember how to smile?
Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.
I saw Tom smile.
I can't smile without you.
I see a big smile on your face. You must be happy.
I cannot smile at Taninna. She doesn't like me.
I think she has a beautiful smile.
Why do humans smile? This is a very difficult question to answer.
I still love the way you smile at me.
She saw him smile.
She looked at him with a smile on her face.
She gave him a big smile.
She doesn't smile for me anymore.
She gave me a wide smile.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana