Meaning & Definition of Sleepless in English
1. Experiencing or accompanied by sleeplessness
- "Insomniac old people"
- "Insomniac nights"
- "Lay sleepless all night"
- "Twenty watchful, weary, tedious nights"- shakespeare
- insomniac ,
- sleepless ,
2. Always watchful
- "To an eye like mine, a lidless watcher of the public weal"- alfred tennyson
- lidless ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana