Meaning & Definition of Slavish in English
1. Blindly imitative
- "A slavish copy of the original"
2. Abjectly submissive
- Characteristic of a slave or servant
- "Slavish devotion to her job ruled her life"
- "A slavish yes-man to the party bosses"- s.h.adams
- "She has become submissive and subservient"
- slavish ,
- subservient ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana