Meaning & Definition of Slain in English
1. People who have been slain (as in battle)
- `slain' is formal or literary as in "slain warriors"
- "A picture of st. george and the slain dragon"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana