Meaning & Definition of Skinny in English
1. Confidential information about a topic or person
- "He wanted the inside skinny on the new partner"
1. Being very thin
- "A child with skinny freckled legs"
- "A long scrawny neck"
- scraggy ,
- boney ,
- scrawny ,
- skinny ,
- underweight ,
2. Of or relating to or resembling skin
3. Fitting snugly
- "A tightly-fitting cover"
- "Tight-fitting clothes"
- tight-fitting ,
- tightfitting ,
- tight fitting ,
- tightly fitting ,
4. Giving or spending with reluctance
- "Our cheeseparing administration"
- "Very close (or near) with his money"
- "A penny-pinching miserly old man"
- cheeseparing ,
- close ,
- near ,
- penny-pinching ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana