Meaning & Definition of Skill in English
1. An ability that has been acquired by training
- skill ,
- accomplishment ,
- acquirement ,
- acquisition ,
2. Ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
- "The skill of a well-trained boxer"
- "The sweet science of pugilism"
- skill ,
Examples of using
Tom had the skill set required to successfully do the job.
Translation is a kind of special skill.
Playing chess requires a certain amount of skill.
Mary has no musical skill, but she loves to sing.
She prides herself on her skill in cooking.
Swimming is a very useful skill.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana