Meaning & Definition of Skeletal in English
1. Of or relating to or forming or attached to a skeleton
- "The skeletal system"
- "Skeletal bones"
- "Skeletal muscles"
2. Very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- "Emaciated bony hands"
- "A nightmare population of gaunt men and skeletal boys"
- "Eyes were haggard and cavernous"
- "Small pinched faces"
- "Kept life in his wasted frame only by grim concentration"
- bony ,
- cadaverous ,
- emaciated ,
- gaunt ,
- haggard ,
- pinched ,
- skeletal ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana