Meaning & Definition of Sincere in English
1. Open and genuine
- Not deceitful
- "He was a good man, decent and sincere"
- "Felt sincere regret that they were leaving"
- "Sincere friendship"
2. Characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions
- "Both sides were deeply in earnest, even passionate"
- "An entirely sincere and cruel tyrant"
- "A film with a solemn social message"
- earnest ,
- sincere ,
Examples of using
I don't think he is sincere.
She is too sincere; sometimes it hurts me.
I'm being sincere when I say that I love you.
He is usually straightforward and sincere and thereby gains the confidence of those who meet him.
We lay emphasis on the importance of being sincere.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana