Meaning & Definition of Silk in English
1. A fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
2. Animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
Examples of using
Tom wore a silk shirt.
Tom has a silk scarf.
Where can I buy silk?
We have blouses of cotton or silk.
Japan used to trade silk in large quantities.
I sewed the dress with silk thread.
The dress is of silk.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana