Meaning & Definition of Significantly in English
1. In a statistically significant way
- "The two groups differed significantly"
2. In a significant manner
- "Our budget will be significantly affected by these new cuts"
3. In an important way or to an important degree
- "More importantly, weber held that the manifold meaning attached to the event by the social scientist could alter his definition of the concrete event itself"
- importantly ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana