Meaning & Definition of Sickly in English
1. Unhealthy looking
- sallow ,
2. Somewhat ill or prone to illness
- "My poor ailing grandmother"
- "Feeling a bit indisposed today"
- "You look a little peaked"
- "Feeling poorly"
- "A sickly child"
- "Is unwell and can't come to work"
- ailing ,
- indisposed ,
- peaked(p) ,
- poorly(p) ,
- sickly ,
- unwell ,
- under the weather ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana