Meaning & Definition of Shortness in English
1. The property of being of short spatial extent
- "The shortness of the channel crossing"
2. The condition of being short of something
- "There was no shortness of money"
- "Can cause shortness of breath"
3. The property of being truncated or short
- shortness ,
4. The property of being of short temporal extent
- "The shortness of air travel time"
5. The property of being shorter than average stature
6. An abrupt discourteous manner
- abruptness ,
- brusqueness ,
- curtness ,
- gruffness ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana