Meaning & Definition of Shivering in English
1. A sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- chill ,
1. Vibrating slightly and irregularly
- As e.g. with fear or cold or like the leaves of an aspen in a breeze
- "A quaking bog"
- "The quaking child asked for more"
- "Quivering leaves of a poplar tree"
- "With shaking knees"
- "Seemed shaky on her feet"
- "Sparkling light from the shivering crystals of the chandelier"
- "Trembling hands"
- shaky ,
- shivering ,
Examples of using
Tom stopped shivering.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana