Meaning & Definition of Shatter in English
1. Break into many pieces
- "The wine glass shattered"
2. Damage or destroy
- "The news of her husband's death shattered her life"
3. Cause to break into many pieces
- "Shatter the plate"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana