Meaning & Definition of Shadowed in English
1. Filled with shade
- "The shady side of the street"
- "The surface of the pond is dark and shadowed"
- "We sat on rocks in a shadowy cove"
- "Cool umbrageous woodlands"
- shady ,
- shadowed ,
- shadowy ,
Examples of using
His face was shadowed from the light.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana