Meaning & Definition of Sexual in English
1. Of or relating to or characterized by sexuality
- "Sexual orientation"
- "Sexual distinctions"
2. Having or involving sex
- "Sexual reproduction"
- "Sexual spores"
3. Involved in a sexual relationship
- "The intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"
- "She had been intimate with many men"
- "He touched her intimate parts"
- intimate ,
Examples of using
There's nothing sexual about it.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
I have no sexual desire.