Meaning & Definition of Session in English
1. A meeting for execution of a group's functions
- "It was the opening session of the legislature"
2. The time during which a school holds classes
- "They had to shorten the school term"
- school term ,
- academic term ,
- academic session ,
3. A meeting devoted to a particular activity
- "A filming session"
- "A gossip session"
4. A meeting of spiritualists
- "The seance was held in the medium's parlor"
- seance ,
- sitting ,
Examples of using
The training session is scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.
The session will be prolonged again.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana