Meaning & Definition of Serviceable in English
1. Ready for service or able to give long service
- "Serviceable equipment"
- "Heavy serviceable fabrics"
2. Capable of being put to good use
- "A serviceable kitchen gadget"
3. Intended or able to serve a purpose without elaboration
- "Serviceable low-heeled shoes"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana