Meaning & Definition of Sere in English
1. (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- "Dried-up grass"
- "The desert was edged with sere vegetation"
- "Shriveled leaves on the unwatered seedlings"
- "Withered vines"
- dried-up ,
- sere ,
- sear ,
- shriveled ,
- shrivelled ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana