Meaning & Definition of Sensitive in English
1. Someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- "He consulted several mediums"
- medium ,
- spiritualist ,
1. Responsive to physical stimuli
- "A mimosa's leaves are sensitive to touch"
- "A sensitive voltmeter"
- "Sensitive skin"
- "Sensitive to light"
2. Being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others
- "Sensitive to the local community and its needs"
3. Able to feel or perceive
- "Even amoeba are sensible creatures"
- "The more sensible parts of the skin"
- sensible ,
- "The tender spot on his jaw"
- sensitive ,
- sore ,
- raw ,
5. Of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security