Meaning & Definition of Segment in English
1. One of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- "A section of a fishing rod"
- "Metal sections were used below ground"
- "Finished the final segment of the road"
- section ,
2. One of the parts into which something naturally divides
- "A segment of an orange"
1. Divide into segments
- "Segment an orange"
- "Segment a compound word"
- segment ,
2. Divide or split up
- "The cells segmented"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana