Meaning & Definition of Seething in English
1. In constant agitation
- "A seething flag-waving crowd filled the streets"
- "A seething mass of maggots"
- "Lovers and madmen have such seething brains"- shakespeare
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana