Meaning & Definition of Seeking in English
1. The act of searching for something
- "A quest for diamonds"
- quest ,
2. An attempt to acquire or gain something
Examples of using
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Today, grandchildren and great-grandchildren of genocide struggle for recognition of the massacres, seeking justice for past crimes on behalf of family members who were brutally murdered.
He is seeking employment.
Death is seeking for his prey.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana