Meaning & Definition of Securely in English
1. In a secure manner
- In a manner free from danger
- "She held the child securely"
- securely ,
2. In a confident and unselfconscious manner
- "He acts very securely in front of the camera"
3. In a manner free from fear or risk
- "The outcome of expansion in the sixties and seventies will be an academic hierarchy securely supported by scholastic selection"
4. In an invulnerable manner
- "The agreed line was to involve at several points the withdrawal of french troops from positions which they had quite securely held"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana