Meaning & Definition of Secondhand in English
1. Derived from what is primary or original
- Not firsthand
- "A secondhand report"
- "A secondhand account of a memory of something once read"
- "Most of our knowledge is secondhand"
2. Previously used or owned by another
- "Bought a secondhand (or used) car"
- secondhand ,
1. By indirect means
- "I heard about it only secondhand or thirdhand"
- "He prefers to buy secondhand"
Examples of using
I will never buy clothes secondhand.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana