Meaning & Definition of Seated in English
1. (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- "The seated madonna"
- "The audience remained seated"
- seated ,
Examples of using
Would you like to be seated?
He was seated all alone.
Please remain seated.
Please remain seated until the bus stops completely.
He seated himself on the bench.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana