Meaning & Definition of Searching in English
1. Diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation
- "A probing inquiry"
- "A searching investigation of their past dealings"
- inquisitory ,
- probing ,
2. Having keenness and forcefulness and penetration in thought, expression, or intellect
- "Searching insights"
- "Trenchant criticism"
- searching ,
3. Exploring thoroughly
Examples of using
He is searching one of his friends.
I hope you'll find what I'm searching for.
Tom spent the whole evening searching the Web for photos of famous people.
He was searching for something in the dark.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana