Meaning & Definition of Screwdriver in English
1. A hand tool for driving screws
- Has a tip that fits into the head of a screw
2. A cocktail made with vodka and orange juice
Examples of using
I brought you the wrong screwdriver.
If you want to unscrew these screws, you should use a screwdriver.
The thief used a screwdriver to break into the car.
I used a screwdriver to turn the screw, but it just didn't want to turn.
This screwdriver is too small to be any use.
Could I have a screwdriver?
I borrowed the screwdriver from a friend of mine.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana