Meaning & Definition of Scientist in English
1. A person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
Examples of using
I have decided to become a scientist.
I decided to become a scientist.
That scientist wrote a lot of science texts.
The scientist participated in developing high-voltage switches, a key component crucial for setting off explosions needed to trigger nuclear warhead.
Tom is a scientist.
That scientist is looking for dinosaur bones in the valley.
I'm a computer scientist.
He said, "I want to be a scientist."
He won eminence as a scientist.
I hope that some scientist will soon discover a cure for AIDS.
The scientist is working on atomic energy.
The scientist searched for the bones of the dinosaurs in the valley.
It is not good for a scientist to get emotional.
I am determined to be a scientist.
The scientist insisted on proceeding with the research.
Scientific research is not a mechanical routine, but a continuing struggle on the part of the scientist.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana