Meaning & Definition of Scientific in English
1. Of or relating to the practice of science
- "Scientific journals"
2. Conforming with the principles or methods used in science
- "A scientific approach"
Examples of using
There must be a scientific explanation for this.
It is possible to determine the age of these rocks through scientific studies.
Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
The Japanese fishing fleet catches more than 1000 whales per year on the pretext of scientific research.
I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete.
Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process and the innards are discouraging to any but the pure scientific mind.
I've never studied scientific philosophy, so I haven't read about Caveilles either.
His methods are not scientific.
From a strictly scientific point of view, history cannot be called a science.
The scientific theory I like the best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost luggage.
Most scientific breakthroughs are nothing else than the discovery of the obvious.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana