Meaning & Definition of Science in English
1. A particular branch of scientific knowledge
- "The science of genetics"
- science ,
- scientific discipline
2. Ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
- "The skill of a well-trained boxer"
- "The sweet science of pugilism"
- skill ,
Examples of using
I don't understand science.
He's a science teacher.
That scientist wrote a lot of science texts.
"Which science does the operation subtraction belong to?" "Subtraction belongs to arithmetic."
Some people try to explain the truth of the Bible through science.
We are the pioneers of this new branch of science.
Geometry is a mathematical science concerned with the study and measurement of lines, angles and curves, and with the shapes which are formed when several lines are joined together.
I'm good at science.
Chemistry is a marvelous science.
Chemistry is an old science.
He's a science fiction fanatic.
Even science is not an exact science.
Physics is a branch of science.
If geometry is the science of space, what is the science of time?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana