Meaning & Definition of Scheming in English
1. Used of persons
- "The most calculating and selfish men in the community"
- calculating ,
- calculative ,
- conniving ,
- scheming ,
2. Concealing crafty designs for advancing your own interest
- "A selfish and designing nation obsessed with the dark schemes of european intrigue"- w.churchill
- "A scheming wife"
- "A scheming gold digger"
- designing ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana