Meaning & Definition of Schedule in English
1. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
2. An ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
1. Plan for an activity or event
- "I've scheduled a concert next week"
2. Make a schedule
- Plan the time and place for events
- "I scheduled an exam for this afternoon"
Examples of using
Are local trains included on this schedule?
In order to complete the development on schedule, we request that other unrelated tasks be delayed for the moment.
What's your schedule like tomorrow?