Meaning & Definition of Satisfactory in English
1. Giving satisfaction
- "Satisfactory living conditions"
- "His grades were satisfactory"
2. Meeting requirements
- "The step makes a satisfactory seat"
- satisfactory ,
Examples of using
It was impossible to come up with a really satisfactory solution.
His explanation is by no means satisfactory.
I want to get a satisfactory explanation for your conduct.
Your answer is anything but satisfactory to us.
This hotel is anything but satisfactory.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana